Every other Friday, we're shining a spotlight on an employee to help you get to know us better. This week's Employee Spotlight features Ron Downing, one of our medical alarm installers.
1. What is your job title?
Medical Alarm Technician
2. What do you do at Heartland Security?
Install and service medical alerts
3. How long have you been with Heartland Security?
4. What's your favorite thing about working at Heartland Security?
The people I get to help!
5. What's something most people don't know about you?
Most people don't know I work full-time helping run a city-owned fitness center from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
6. What do you do when you're not working?
I do Ragbai (ride bike across Iowa, 470 miles or so) and several weekend rides. I love to fish and just got a fishing brick. Throw it in the air, and if it lands on the ground I go fishing! I'm very active in community events. I also play a lot of volleyball.