Every other Friday, we're shining a spotlight on an employee to help you get to know us better.
This week's Employee Spotlight features our sales manager, Corey Pierce.
1. What is your job title?
Executive Sales Manager
2. What do you do at Heartland Security?
I support our sales staff in providing our customers with the best service, products, and pricing possible, including corporate account care, vendor relations, and growing sales in all aspects of our business, such as our Personal Emergency Reporting Systems (PERS).
3. How long have you been with Heartland Security?
Going on 10 years
4. What's your favorite thing about working at Heartland Security?
This industry is ever changing, so every day is different, bringing new challenges and excitement.
5. What's something most people don't know about you?
I have never traveled outside of the USA (but it's on my bucket list).
6. What do you do when you're not working?
I have 2 wonderful boys that are very active. I spend most of my time at sporting events, or taking them hunting or fishing. I also enjoy basic woodworking and spending time outdoors.